HOW TO USE
- Spray sunscreen liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Dimethicone, Diethylhexyl 2,6 -Naphthalate, Trisiloxane, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide – Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
Helps prevent sunburn
If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics